Space Simulation and Testing Chambers
Climatec delivers state-of-the-art space simulation and testing solutions by creating a deep space vacuum down to 1 x 10-6 mbar.
Leading aerospace companies have used Climatec to design, manufacture and deliver bespoke environment chambers for space simulation and testing of communications and GPS systems satellites and solar system planetary vehicles and probes.
Thanks to our specialised experience in this area and our control design expertise we are able to deliver innovative solutions which can ultimately improve your company's manufacturing and operating costs.
- Any size and shape to suit your requirements.
- Creating a deep space vacuum down to 1 x 10-6 mbar.
- Heating / cooling achieved by radiation.
- Temperature range -190°C to +190°C over multiple zones.
- High grade 18/8 stainless steel fabrication both inside and out.